To request an exchange or return, the customer can contact the distributor with which the purchase was made or directly with the company aurora in Colombia, explain the reason for which you want to make the exchange, return and / or warranty, and send the garment to our headquarters in Cartagena. Once received, the condition of the garment will be reviewed, taking into account that it is new, it is in perfect condition, has all its labels and tags attached and has the corresponding purchase invoice.
Exchanges can be made within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase. Exchanges do not apply for undergarments, but the quality guarantee does apply.
Exchanges through our website, must be notified to aurora to be approved, for this the following steps are detailed:
– To make a change you must call +57 3145160339 (either in writing or by phone) Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. To 12:00 m.
– Exchanges or returns do not apply to used clothing.
– Clothing must have the aurora tags and labels attached.
– You have 30 calendar days from the time the clothing arrives to make the exchange.
– Undergarments do not have an exchange, but they do have a guarantee
– Exchanges made on the website cannot be modified once the request has been made.
How to make an exchange?
1. Once the customer contacts aurora, we will reserve the clothes that the customer wants.
2. We will schedule a free pick up of your clothes to the address you give us.
3. When the clothes arrive we will verify that everything is ok and send you the new item. The shipping to your home is assumed by aurora.
4. If you have to pay any surplus or you have a balance due, we will send you all the information to your email.
5. If the clothes you sent us do not meet these conditions we can reserve the possibility of not making the exchange.