To request an exchange or refund, the Customer may contact the distributor with which the purchase was made or directly with the company aurora in Colombia, explain the reason for the exchange, return and/or warranty, and send the garment to our headquarters in Cartagena. Once received, the condition of the garment will be checked, taking into account that it is new, it is in perfect condition, it has all its tags and labels attached and has the corresponding purchase invoice.
Exchanges can be made within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase. Exchanges do not apply to underwear, but the quality guarantee does apply.
Change of clothes
Changes through our web page, must be notified to aurora in order to be approved, the following steps are detailed below:
- To make a change you must call the following number +57 3145160339 ((either in writing or by phone) Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturdays from 9:00 am. A 12:00 m.
- Exchange or return does not apply to used clothing
- Clothing must have the tags and labels attached to the garment. aurora
- You have 30 days calendar days from the arrival of the garment to make the change.
- The underwear has no change, but a warranty
- Changes made to the website cannot be modified once the request has been made.
How to make a change?
- Once the customer contacts aurorawe will reserve the clothes that the client wants.
- We will schedule a free pick up of your clothes at the address you provide us with.
- When the clothes arrive we will check that everything is OK and send you the new item.. The shipment even your house assumes it aurora.
- If you have to pay any overpayment or you have a balance due, we will send you all the information to your e-mail address
- If the clothes you sent us do not meet these conditions, we reserve the right not to exchange them.